so, lately i have become obsessed with certain artists and songs. i love new music, and when i hear a song i like, it just makes me happy! so here are a few that i have been obsessing over lately:
1. take care- copeland
2. just a boy- angus and julia stone
3. autobahn- anberlin
4. no one really wins- copeland
5. you belong with me- taylor swift
also, i am trying to think of a new name for my blog, because i don't like it. so any suggestions would be helpful.
Monday, April 20, 2009
i have not blogged for a while, and don't have anything specific to say, but i feel like i should say something. so here's a list:
1. it was 100 degrees today! i love heat, but not quite this much. no idea where this came from, it was freezing last week! but at least i can wear the new tank tops i got for my birthday...
2. i feel like i have so much to do! not in a school way, but just things with my summer plans and whatnot.
3. speaking of summer... i wasn't that excited about it because i won't really see any of my friends from school, but i've started getting excited for golden spoon, the beach, my prospective summer job, bonding with my brothers, and seeing my friends from home. and if that's where God wants me, then it's gonna be awesome no matter what.
4. i want to go to the beach! i need to tan.
5. i went to the pat little band concert on sunday night, and it was amazing! i was on such a high after that.
6. i have really been struck again by the significance of Christ's sacrifice for us, and it never ceases to amaze me. i never did anything close to be deserving of the love and grace he continually gives me, and i am just being struck again by how amazing God is. it's a good thing to remember.
7. the picture was taken at montana de oro a few weeks ago, and has nothing to do with this entry, i just liked it.
Monday, April 6, 2009
here are some pictures from my spring break. i mostly just hung out with my family and friends, and worked a little. it was very relaxing and low key, which is exactly what i needed! i am already one week into the spring quarter, and the weather is fabulous! it's so warm and sunny, i love that i can finally break out my shorts and flip flops. so far, it has been good and not too stressful, hopefully it will stay that way!