Monday, May 9, 2011

madre.


so this is one day late, but i would like to give a shout-out to my wonderful mother. when i was younger, she always said, "i'm not your friend, i'm your mother", so we wouldn't be disrespectful when we talked to her. well unfortunately for her, that never worked. my mom is one of my best friends and role models. she is so strong, and that strength has always inspired me.

one of my favorite memories with her was when i was in 8th grade. i was a dramatic beezy and had just found out the boy i liked was going on a valentine's date with my other friend. when i got home i was being super angry and stupid, and a few minutes later my mom came into my room with a snack and just listened as i ranted all my crazy out. even though i know she probably thought i was being ridiculous [which i was], she just listened and gave me advice.

my mom has always been there for my brothers and made us her first priority and that has always meant so much to me. love you mom!

No comments: