i feel like this summer i've almost always been doing things and going places! i like that. here are a few things i have done:
1. the ventura county fair with my dad. he dared me to go on that high thing you jump out of and are only attached to a rope by your feet, but i just didn't feel like it.
2. magic mountain with my cousins. sean was freaking out about going on goliath, but in the end he said it was "the funnest thing i have ever done in my whole entire life ever!". so i counted it as successful.
3. the spanish festival in santa barbara with my dad and neille at 9:30 on friday night on a whim. there were tons of people, music, food, and those fun confetti eggs you throw on people. also i ordered these delicious taquitos from a cute guy at the booth and he didn't make me pay for them :)
4. skateboarding at 10 pm in the streets. no one is out past then, so i can be horrible and i know people aren't watching and judging me, and no cars will come run me over as i am lying in the street after eating it.
5. the x games with my dad, brothers, and paul's friend eric. this is where we got the skateboards used in point number four, and other free things. i got to watch guys doing cool tricks on their bikes and stuff, so it was fun, even if my attempts to woo shaun white were foiled because i didn't see him. i know he missed me.
6. my grandma's house. i go every week with my brothers to do some work around their house for them and it usually involves a little bit of work and a lot of food. it's been fun to get to hang out with my grandparents, and i know my grandma likes having us around.
i just love summer because random adventures are so easy to have since everyone is free! i'm sure there are others, but these are the ones i can think of for now. this may be my last summer at home, so i am having fun and soaking it all in.