Thursday, February 23, 2012

from the mouths of preschoolers.

"you're not the boss! miss laura is the boss!" -hunter [bless his heart].

"don't change my pull-up here!  i don't want anyone to see me like this!" -kadynce [who knew 3-yr-olds had such dignity]

"when i grow up, i will NEVER marry hunter!  he's too wild." -anna mae [all the girls agreed]

"when i grow up, i want to be a preschool teacher so all my friends can come back and see what i look like when i'm big." -vonzaa

"save me girl batman!" -edna [these kids have imaginations like you would not believe]

there are countless other quotes, but i usually forget them before i can write them down.  these kids are hilarious, big-hearted, stubborn, and wonderful.  i never thought i was that into preschool age kids, but i am having a great time getting to know them and teach them. that's not to say it's easy... the first two weeks i came home and fell asleep at 8:30 every night!  but i truly am blessed to have a job that keeps me on my toes and never bores me.


No comments: