Tuesday, March 17, 2009

nose piercings and linnaea's





so this weekend, steph's friends from home came up to visit and we decided to get our noses pierced. i had wanted one for a long time anyway, so i am really happy that i finally did it, instead of just talking about it. steph held my hand, and i squeezed so hard, it started turning purple! but i really needed that because i was scared! i definitely won't have it for the rest of my life, but college is the time to do fun, crazy, spotaneous things, and i have been trying to grab all those opportunities before it's too late. i really like my nose ring, and have been cleaning it obsessively so it doesn't get infected.

today, bailey, caitlin, and i went to linnaea's to study. it is this really cute cafe, and we got to sit outside and work on our tans while i studied for my music theory final tomorrow. it was a very fun way to do something very boring.

i am so excited for friday because that means:
1. i will have no more finals or projects
2. i will have no stress for a while week
3. i get to see my family and friends at home
4. it will be two days until my birthday

if anyone can get me through this week, it's God.

1 Peter 5:7 "Cast your anxieties on Him because He cares for you."

basically, God is the best.

2 comments:

judith c said...

Cute!!! I applaud you for having the guts to go through with that, because I wouldn't.

Caitlin said...

hm, that picture of your drink looks familiar.