Saturday, November 13, 2010

one year.

one year ago, i got all dressed up to go on a date with this really cute guy. his name was james. we'd gone on a few dates and i really liked him. i liked that he played guitar. i liked his blue eyes. i liked that he was sweet and funny and respectful. little did i know, that was just the beginning. he rang my doorbell and gave me flowers. then he took me to olive garden, because i love it even though it's a little cheesy. then he took me mini golfing because he wanted to see me get competitive. after that, we went to pismo and he pushed me on the swing as we talked about God, our families, and anything else that came to our minds. then, that cute boy sat on the swing next to me and got really shy and mumbled some wonderful nice things and then asked me to be his girlfriend.

i said yes and that was one of the best decisions i have ever made.

No comments: