Monday, November 22, 2010

something.

today was a normal day. and yet somehow, it was one of the best days i have had in a while. lately i have not had a good attitude about my life. it's been hard for me to notice good things, or to even be happy about them. i don't know why, but i have definitely been going through a funk.

but today, i went to work. it was good and busy and nice to talk to my boss. i went home and ate and listened to music and edited a paper for james. it was relaxing. i made dinner with james and we laughed about nothing. i had a second dinner with my friend michelle and i enjoyed getting to know her better.

all these activities were normal but the Lord is starting to give me joy in them. i used to have this, but i somehow lost it. i know that there are so many wonderful things i have happening in my life, but it is just hard to see it sometimes.

here's to a step in the right direction.

No comments: