Saturday, November 20, 2010

solitude.

something i have been realizing lately is that solitude does not have to mean loneliness. i am definitely someone who enjoys being around people. if i am alone for too long i begin to think that everyone is out having fun without me and laughing about how weird i am and that i do not shave my legs often enough [you know what i mean].

but lately i have been learning that it is okay for me to stay home and clean my room, run errands, and do homework by myself. i do not always need to surround myself with people and activity. i think i often do things just to stay busy or feel like i am doing something.

so today, i am going to rest. i am going to ask the Lord to help me be intentional in the time i spend with people and by myself. and then i am going to see harry tonight :)

No comments: